|

Monday, June 16, 2008

final payCHECK fuckup

ladies and gentleman, introducing my ex-company

http://www.rmagroup.com.sg/

This is by far the worst experience i've had with Singapore. Work for em hard with all you've got, finally had to go back due to some restraining issues back home and guess what? They tell you they need to hold your final pay for less than a month which is about three weeks, now that's fine by me. Then they said they'll need to cut $200 off for not completing the one year contract, that's fine by me too. Since my final physical day on the 8th May 2008, they've hold up my pay from the previous month till today without a single news at all and it's 16th Jun 2008 already. I waited for a month and after that when i called or emailed the company, all they said was that they haven't receive the IR21 letter from IRAS which is the tax dept in Singapore. My question is that since Singapore is such an efficient country, why does processing my tax liabilities would take such a long time to digest? What the hell, i began to wonder if they really are scamming me for that lousy of a pay cheaque that i'm getting?

One big word : SCREW YOUR EFFICIENT POLICY

Without any information or attempts to contact me at all for one month after my resignation, how do you even describe your company's efficiency?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com