|

Friday, April 20, 2007

moonshine

Guess what fate brought upon me this week?

































Hehe, I'm not as lucky as you think...

One midterm on Tuesday night
One midterm on Thursday night
One midterm on Friday night

i began experiencing slight hallucinations of my lecturers conversation in progress

Since everything now days comes in trilogies,

Why not throw in 3 assignments deadline on Friday as well? Ok, sure.

Wait wait, how about FYP? Next week due date lo

another lec intruded, but isn't next week supposed to be parallel processing and compiler design assignment due date as well?

That's the beauty my dear. This is how we are fulfilling our job as a lecturer asshole











Slowly, I feel my life is getting shorter by the moment, i really do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com