|

Sunday, April 01, 2007

midnight blues

Woke up around 2am when i was about to go to bed, just to to be notified about an extra assignment deadline at 12pm. How could this happen when i tried so hard to get everything done on time this semester? Been slaving on the weekend for one of my assignments and an exam till the night itself... Now monday is officially the day i hate, here's the three reason why:

- I have a wireless computing midterm examination at 8pm (super hard, honestly)
- I have an algorithm analysis project submission by 12pm in the lab, the assignment consist of codings of hash table functions and reviews of monte carlo algorithm of which i feel is still bearable
- I have an assignment to code a robot to move within a maze like the game PACMAN using the programming language FORTRAN which is extinct in MMU. The assignment is due 5pm


God please save me, i beg of you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com