|

Monday, April 16, 2007

death note

I wish i can say goodbye,
especially the ones who makes me cry inside,
tutors, lecturers, friends and foes,
hypocrites, back stabbers, liars, and assholes,

I wish i was born another day,
to face adventures in life the other way,
No matter how hard i try to do it,
Nothing seems to work out the way i want it to be,

I wish i was born of another planet,
where all the people in the world take flights,
our beds would be filled with warm blankets,
there is no need for an empty jacket.

regardless of the times they tell me,
My dreams would never be of reach,
I guess this stupid struggle is of my own,
All i can is to kill this demon and i'll be enthroned.

no matter how i see it,
there is no turning back time now,
so till the end i will fight,
my very last breath will be the light....

Do you sometimes secretly just wish you can fly away from all your troubles and worries in this life? I guess these are the moments when we made the decision which will bring us to another chapter in our lives, be it right or wrong. There is definitely no option of running away now for me. At this moment, I'm just waiting to be sacrificed like a lamb was to be sacrificed on the throne to please the gods back in the days. I am a naive and uncertain person deep inside, though i am fully unprepared of what the future brings i will promise to never run away again. No, stupidity is not the answer, it's not going to end up like what i used to do before this. All i ask is for you to give me another chance to try. I am neither smart nor rich, as well as good looking nor charming. I am just an ordinary guy walking the empty streets of darkness, it's different from you and your so called definition of what life is. So with all my heart and all my breath, just let me scream into the abyss where you take your share of my shattered soul into account and keep on playing the game.. i hope you are happy, with moments of enjoyment engulfed in your mind before i take it apart and rip it to pieces with the fangs of hatred. Please help me break away darling...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com