|

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

wierd valentine's day msg..

I'd rather chase your shadow all my life
Than to be afraid of my own
I'd rather be here with you
Thats because I'd rather not to know
Where I'll be other than to be alone and convinced that I know

Everything I know has began to let me down
So I will just let it all go, let you turn me inside out
Cause I know I'm not sure, about anything
But you wouldn't want to have it any other way either

When the world keeps spinning round
My world is upside down
And I couldn't change a thing
I've got nothing else to lose because I lost it all when I found you
And now I wouldn't change a thing
No, you and I wouldn't change a thing



I know i wouldn't be able to change a thing yet, but let this be a lesson for me to learn. Happy romanticing brothers and sisters..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com