|

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

latest updates

Today i went for my lab session and was captivated by my super hot tutor in class, despite her beauty she was a total bitch who purposedly picked on me throughout the entire session in the lab disregarding a lot of other people's feelings in the process as well. Silently, I have a hunch that she was rejected a long long time ago in college by some playboy whom she poured out her entire heart for, which explains the reason the hatred and coldness she displays towards male students. I can almost smell the bias judgement she has clearly when it comes to us guys turn to do the equation. My only theory for these kinds of happenings would be that she is desperate to climb over every single man's head to show how inferior we are compared to that small petite sized framed biatch. Well, as we all know, the person who are desperate to show that are the most inferior person after all.

gomenasai, you are seriously hot and pretty but definitely not in my list of dream girl biatch..!!

some updates to my boring life,
- as usual school reopens for almost two weeks now, da hot chicks are back, yeargh..!!
- im a superhuman once again this time, taking 7 subject and one FYP 2nd part to complete...
- trying hard to study but i can sense that there'll be a lot of distraction this semester
- spending my cold lonely miserable time at the library as usual
- not going back for chinese new year due to someone projects..
- trying to save money to buy something for my guitar, which is around rm900 (so far got myself rm200)
- moved to a large single room for rm180 a month (no furnitures) requires more spending here
- got myself some new toys to entertain myself at home, yeah its a guitar slider..
- got jacked for two assignments where we are required to do it in groups, i'm doing it alone for the time being, superhuman attributes detected. More on this later.
- the girl i used to my eyes on are now officially attached.
- bike is fixed, spent almost rm200
- Felt like being used, and abused by some fellas
- learn to love ice creams, magnum is not 4d number only brother
- SLAP is having a side project with my ex bandmates in kuching
- it's kinda sad that a lot of people didnt know/remember my birthday
- but thats still ok, the worst is none of your family member seems to know about it at all, which makes me wonder if my existance in this universe is really making an impact or not. I'm a sad person to know
- the only birthday gift i got was a cool bullet shaped lighter from my friend Naresh who came down from kl, thanks macha..



That's about it for private updates, but for music updates, there's a gig this saturday at sri hartamas which involves a few bands from MMU which i think should be worthy to be checked out. For more info please visit vinder's blog. for more information, i might be attending this one. Well, much has been said, it's time to wish you all happy reading and thanks for visiting my blog.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stab her in the back!! LOL..that's something from X Japan XD

12:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do remember your birthday ;) haha..too all the sad ppl in the world..I feel for you!!

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com