|

Monday, February 12, 2007

green satria

One of my friend's birthday is coming soon, so i thought of buying a book or something from jusco to celebrate. Happily i went with my planned trip, anticipating a great trip to MP. Sadly, as i was slowly reaching one of the traffic light, a cibai, lanciau, pukimak, sial, babi, cicak, lansut, lampa, tiao nia ma green colour satria decided to make an illegal side turning in spur of the moment at the traffic light, i was beside him at that moment so i tried to avoid, but too late.. nevertheless i tried turning along with the bastard, which at that moment the cunt decided to slower down his turning speed some more, maicibai.. control macho he manage to turn behind and look at me some more while slowing down and turning.. you think you are some schumacher shit arr fucker??


i hit, we banged, and my sweet loving bike lied down on the floor looking miserablely in pain. It's front cover is now broken and the remaining pieces are strewn across the road like sands on the beach, shit, i got up and clean myself, noticed that i've got myself some minor scratches but thank god nothing serious at all. The bastard at first kept going on, then hesitated and when i stood up, waving my helmet and shouted at him he decided to stop at quite a distance away already. I think he got scared cause all the other cars began honking at him when they see me fell down, or maybe because he knows i can see his car plate, or else guarantee run like a pussy already man.. i thought he decided to come over and talk it all out, but my god what he said to me was shockingly rude, for the first time in my life i've heard the best excuse a malay guy can give to me after violating me in public.

"Sana jalan tuh ada bumper la, sebab tu aku hari hari guna jalan ini turning, slalu takde hal pun.." that's all he muttered, while picking up some pieces of my bike cover and gave them to me ...zzz i remain silent, not uttering a single word yet because he never say sorry for what he has done while silently putting the blame on me... contradicting to what you think, i am not a confrontational man, it's not my policy to go physical in public so i just pick up my bike, restart it and continue going on to buy my intended stuff..

P/s - let me tell you one thing you fucking son of a bitch, dont you ever let me see you again in the road or elsewhere, for i swear im gonna break those sweet glass you use to see who's behind you in the car you retarded asshole..

I REALLY FUCKING HATE PPL WHO DONT APOLOGISE FOR THEIR MISTAKES..!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com