|

Saturday, February 17, 2007

aftermath

Feeling homesick, not in the mood to write every details, so to sum everything which happened to me in the past few days,


The Bike accident really cost me
- RM80 on repairs, render me broke on chinese new year, damnit..!!
- tons of scratches around my arms and legs
- Inner pains submerged the next morning, had to skip my class due to extreme pain in my joints, manage to attend the evening classes though. Limping in campus and still feeling the pain now..
- somehow i still manage to complete and pass up my project proposal on time
- most importantly i manage to buy the gift intended for my friend, a smile from the fella was worth all the pain i went through getting it, hahah...

Not going back for chinese new year this time, been busy on
- apache - php and mysql programming (stil learning for FYP purposes)
- visual c++, back to basic programming for two of of my subjects
- dev c++, parallel processing project requirement
- Microsoft .NET, wireless computing requirement to develop a wireless application
- TRYING HARD to study.. ^..^
- sleeping a lot, haha..

It's really funny how everything seems to fall together in place lately, i felt really lucky and jinxed at the same time these few days, felt like i'm being cursed by someone and yet at the same time helped by angels to recover from it, guess it's like i need a lot of hardships to encounter before i really reap my rewards, sowing the fruits from the seeds i plant, and as of now im starting to slowly see the rewards of my actions. Honestly, above all that misfortune, im really lucky to know you, yes you the one who are reading this, thank you for being a friend to me all this time, you know who you are.. ;)


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO YA'LL..!! I wont be back in kuching this time, so enjoy yourself..!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com