|

Thursday, December 21, 2006

i am life

God, i'm tired out, it's been weeks of assignments and i'm still not done with all the paperwork pilling on my desk, pondering ahead next week are tons of presentation and submission deadlines. I've been going at it the whole week, handing in a few assignments and i'm beginning to wonder if i should be copying to further enhance the speed of completion. Nothing is getting to me now, not with the idea of everyone discussing their juicy details of how crazy their christmas celebration is going to be this year.

Will i be able to even celebrate christmas this year? Should i be happy and celebrate for jesus's death at this hour...?? Well, I dont think the spirit of christmas had me at all this year, it's time for a lot more sacrifice other than my self indegenious religious beleives, my final exams due in another weeks time, and i'm quite sure i have time at all to prepare for it this time. More questions to more answers:
- am i really human?
- i am taking 3 subjects and FYP in this short 2 months semester, HUMAN?
- i am kinda homeless without a proper room, living room is where i sleep, HUMAN?
- i am having A.D.D syndrome according to my doctor, yet still taking exams, HUMAN?
- i didnt bring my guitar to malacca this time, HUMAN?


My mind is so screwed at the moment, no puns intended, i need more nicotine patches...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*HUGGLESSS* Merry Christmas ;)

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com