|

Monday, May 22, 2006

Misty night

One particular misty night, i was bugged with the worst syndrome one could possibly encounter during exam week. Yes yes, you got it right there, it's senti-ness. Now this matter could only bring forth a few possibilities. Endless peter pan songs rotating on winamp, reading love poems over and over a new box of marlboro, lighting scented candles in my dark gloomy room, and last but not least, a must have, Mr Senti to be there to accompany me. I was enjoying the looser feeling of being jacked, however much to my suprise, my senti-ness began turning into boredom.

So in these times of boredom, creativity prevails. Analgestic is proud to challenge you to a game of Solitaire, do beat my marks and post it to me at analgestic@yahoo.com. I'll promise to call you my *erhem* sifu for one whole month every where we meet... Btw, this feat was achieved after messing around for a solid half an hour on the game. Since i am not a gaming person, this is indeed an achievement, hahha...




















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com