|

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

i am screwed...

Today is the day that i regret living, for I :

1)Didnt have time to finish most of my assignments resulting in heavy plagerism..

2)Became a jackass and went for a church concert in remote ayer keroh hotel played by rival PG165 by bike while the others all went by shuttle bus. Totally trashing the show...

3)Finally told my drummer that i decide quit Akaash.. Need to explain to the others tomorrow some more..

4)Heard that the girl that i had a crush on was being fooled around by indian bastarditic playboys, while being fooled around by an old auntie who claims to be her stepmom..

5)Made a fool out of myself by freezing up and act dumb in front her, hell yeah, not a word spoken to her yet...

6)Became broke by overspending on food, even though i know i am short by a lot..

7)Went to class late by 1 hour when the lab was a 2 hour session..

8)Broke my slippers, dont ask me how..

9)Burnt my hands, again dont ask me how..

As of now, i'm trying to figure out what to say to the other members of Akaash tomorrow, i guess its time for a change of perfume in the foul air we live on.. Its a wonder i am still living on my parents wages while a friend of mine got married a few days ago.. God i am so punishable.... Somebody please help release me of this pain...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

when u think life lookin down on u..
itz actually askin u to look up..
when problems arise within u..
it actually askin u to put it down n play it low...

so chill..cause life is a shit when u think it is..n itz a perfume when u think itz a perfume..

good look dude..
fer ur band explanation,chick n anonymous..

-bassline-

3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com