|

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Lady luck

Fatefully, i am in for a downfall of good luck amidst the exam pitfalls of november. Every guitarist understands that nothing beats the fact that you'll be having a new effect pedal in hand to try and smash it on very soon. The itchiness is just too hard to be ignore, a scratch is a must. This sole reason is what drives me to study harder for the last final paper due tomorrow morning, for after that all i will be doing is squeezing out every ounce of potential from this beauty after i go kl to steal it from my brother. FIY, This stuff cost a stinking rm1000 at bentley's...!!!!

You can expect a full on review later on this pedal, haha, out of pure luck, my brother has completed his stint in kl and he's going to go back to miri to his old stinkin cubicle at shell. In haste he's decided to exchange his new guitar with my skinny old lady vintage for reasons unknown to human. Whatever the reasons maybe, i just hope he doesnt regret it for i am sure i wont be.. >.<"

Guess i'm just plain lucky, i am not complaining though. Wait, it just get better from there, my brother is a maniac when it comes to tube amplifiers. You know those stuff which cost a 10k at least and used to play stinking old man's song? Built purely from self experimentation, enthusiastic efforts and self learnt knowledge, he's build one and decide to leave it here in Malacca in my house, man this just set the bar one step higher for everyone... Imagine, tube amps.. TUBE AMPS..!!! Imagine the fact of having a 10 thousand dollars worth of amplifier at the tip of my finger, what they **** was i bullshitting with my altec lansing and my laptop, now this is what we call music... For those of you interested to know more about my brother's passion, let me know and i'll give you his contact.. Anything connected to DIY guitars, amplifiers, and effects are his expertise, there you go. I'll leave you now for library awaits, wish me luck in my final paper...

3 Comments:

Blogger weeliem said...

hey there,
are you the iguana guy?
stumbled upon ur blog from michelle's. anyways, i tot u had a boss gt-6? saw u using it for audio warfare. i was one of the committee for the event. anyways, manage to get my hands on a gt-8 *muahaha* but still have to read the darn manual. too complicated. have fun.

wee liem

4:28 PM  
Blogger joseph han said...

Hey neo, sorry to say but you got the wrong guy, i do have an iguana too back home but i am not him.. nice to meet you though..

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice site dude, keep it posted on how the development of the me-50 goes ok?

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com