|

Sunday, August 28, 2005

More photos from the past..

more from the photo versions....

It's time to expose the BBI ghost scam, damn caught it in a flash... Curtesy of kelvin prakash's help..


They say, you can tell a character through his shoe, guess there's a lot of difference between me and my brother..

Damn i almost got killed taking this shot, lean out quite far till my brother pulled me in...

Kadafi, members of p8 + props all posing before going kl..

My lean green screaming machin, can you just feel the amount testerone oOOZing?

Introducing JImi-H, my new roommate..

The condition of my ear is... Kesian, my dad almost faint...

Notice how tall the lighter is??? Hehe, special order from KL

Sparkle Studio!! Damn i hate giving my money to that guy...

Sleep well my babe, I might need your help again one day...

Fuckhole posing with my babe like it was his, damn i could sue you..

Guess what i found in my library??

I was in australia le, who say i've never been overseas?? *hiding*

And India too...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

stupid, its putrajaya la, think you can get away that easily with india and autralia mer...

5:04 AM  
Blogger joseph han said...

Hehhe >.< joke only ma

5:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm...i think the guitar looks better wif me.. so get a life dick,harry n jerry!!!

-arvin-

8:22 AM  
Blogger joseph han said...

guitar's still mine, so yeah i can still get a life, how bout you...?? :P

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com